The Dowell Clan

The Dowell Clan

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Long Time Big Update

So, it has been over a month since I've written. What has happened????? Let us see I turned 40, then Ryan turned sixteen on August 25th. That same week he started daily doubles for soccer & made the JV team as a starter. The boys started school. Then we went to Seattle to watch the 49ers get killed by the Seahawks, which sucked for us because we are 49er fans. But, we went with Curt, Candy & LeeAnna and they were happy because they like the Seachickens.

That takes us up to September 12th, so that week we started church youth group every Wednesday. Then this week, we started flag football & cub scouts. On Monday, I start school at EOU as well. I am going online to finish my prereqs for the Masters in Teaching program which I will enter next summer. So, life has been extremely busy & we like it that way. It makes time go by fast.

Robert is well & is coming home in 16 days for 15 days. It won't be long but it will be great. I can't wait to wrap my arms around him. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will write more later, but it is bedtime & hopefully time for Skype with Bob. TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment