The Dowell Clan

The Dowell Clan

Friday, July 9, 2010

Update on Hectic

So alot has happened since I last wrote. We went camping for the 4th of July, it was a blast. The boys had a lot of fun. My allergies went into overdrive & overtook my systems. That has been fun. Ryan & Caiman have started soccer & are having a great time. Ryan has been invited along with my niece LeeAnna to tryout for the state select soccer team. I know Ryan is for sure trying out on the weekend of August 14 & 15 in Salem. We are gearing up for inventory at work so that is an adventure & headache all in one. The boys and I are waiting for it to be over so we can go to Silverwood Amusement Park in Post Falls, ID, with my sister Candy & my nieces & nephew. It will be a good four days away. Then the next week is Caiman & my niece Brenna's 7th birthday bash. Then we go to Salem. Then we have a couple weeks til Ry's Bday weekend, thinking about going to Wallowa Lake for a day. That week high school soccer for Ryan starts & since he's eligible this year we are hoping he makes varsity. Then its Labor Day weekend, probably camping again hopefully with more family & friends. Then on the 12th of September we are hopefully gonna be attending the Seahawks Vs. 49ers in Seattle with my sister & brother Curt & Candy, and my niece LeeAnna that will be a major blast. So it has been hectic & will continue to be until school gets into full swing on the 7th of September. That's how we like it though.

Robert is well. He is currently in a really bad part of New Mexico training. Then back to Fort Hood. He will be there until he leaves for the desert. He is going on a four day pass the end of the month & since I have inventory he will be spending in San Antonio with his dad, uncle Mike, aunt Jeanie, uncle David, cousin Eric & possibly his brother Bobby. So that will be good for him & all of them. He is no longer going to be on the big base in Afghanistan either. The powers at be must have listened to my rambling & despite my honest feelings are moving him to where he is going to do his job. He will be able to fly & he will be happy. He is going to one of the FOBs. I pray that all will be well but now I'll worry just a little more. He should be headed there sometime in early August. We are down to hopefully 333 and a wake up. Cause he's been active for 32 days & he's been gone from Oregon for 30 days. So that's where we stand. More later. Take Care All. Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment