The Dowell Clan

The Dowell Clan

Friday, August 6, 2010

Time to Go

So, at 1:23 am local time in Union I received the phone call I didn't want. The members of B Co 1/168 AVN were leaving Texas headed on their journey to Afghanistan. They were boarding the plane & headed out. After the phone call, I literally felt a piece of my heart break & I can feel it missing because I know it is on that plane headed to Afghanistan. I know this time is better than last but I still don't want them to go.

To all of the unit, I am proud to support you and your endeavors in fighting & supporting Operation Enduring Freedom 10. Be safe & God speed to you!!!

To my hero, my husband Robert, I love you with all my heart. You are my best friend & I know that everyone has a soul mate because you are mine. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I am so proud of you & what you do for all of us. Come home soon & safe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment