The Dowell Clan

The Dowell Clan

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Countdown is Almost Over

Well 2 more days after today & then he leaves for Texas bright & early Wednesday morning. Yesterday was the deployment ceremony & I was so proud to see all those soldiers getting ready to head to the desert to do the job they signed up to do. These men & women sacrifice so much for us & I really believe & know that they severely underappreciated. The ceremony was great too because we had two families come to support Robert in his next deployment. Not truly family, but they are the closest to sisters as I will ever get. To Curt & Candy & their kids, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am not sure what I'd do without you through this deployment as well as last times. To Doug & Autumn & their kids, thank you also from the bottom of my heart. I am so glad you are closer to me for this deployment. I know that to both families my little Caiman is going to need both of your families to help ease his heart & keep him busy. I also know that Ryan is going to really need Doug & Curt this time. He truly looks up to both of you after his father & that means alot to me. I also know that Christian is just going to need all of us to support him in his senior year endeavors. This is a big year for him & I want to make sure that all of you are the biggest supporters of him next to us. Thanks for all you do for us I don't think I could make it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment