The Dowell Clan

The Dowell Clan

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Tuesday Like Any Other

So, it is Tuesday and Robert has been gone for 6 days today. And so far no major breakdowns with anyone. This time seems so much different then last time.

Took Caiman & Christian to the doctor yesterday & Christian has bronchitis and Caiman has a sinus infection again. Crazy!!!! My nephew Colton just got out of the hospital yesterday with pnuemonia. Poor thing, he's doing much better now too.

I don't know that I'm quite ready to go back to work on Monday, the time off has done me so much good. But never the less, it will be time. I do know that it will help keep me busy but I wish I could stay home with the boys all the time. It has been a real joy to be with them.

I just wish I could sleep better. I never sleep good any way but when he's gone it seems to be so much worse. I'll probably have to do something soon. Gonna start working out tomorrow I have a goal of losing 30 pounds while Robert is gone. We will see what happens. Gotta go love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment