The Dowell Clan

The Dowell Clan

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Still Going

Life is still rolling along & now it seems we are back into a some what normal pattern, well as normal as deployment can be. I'm back to work, let me tell you how fun that has been. Nothing seems to change in Wal~Mart world anymore unless it just gets worse. I was very happy to see the people I work with because I have a lot of people who are there to help pick me up when I'm down & make me laugh or give me that hug that I so need sometimes.

But, I really miss being at home with the boys. They light up my day even when all they do is fight. I am not sure what I'd do without them. Christian has really taken on the role of an adult. He has been extremely responsible. Ryan is still Ryan. He likes to fight with Caiman just to fight I think. Caiman has had it the hardest. But he is being a trooper, just like his daddy. Robert seems to be doing okay although he's too far away for me to look him in the eye all the time to see for sure. As for me, I have my moments. Night time is hard, after all the boys go to sleep & it's quiet I long to hear his breathing next too me. And as for sleep, not sure what an interrupted night is like. I thought that would be last night, but I forgot to turn the alarm off. Four o'clock on a non work day SUCKS!!!!

I will say the doctor gave me ambien & last weekend I passed out after thinking the boys were in bed & asleep, but not really I guess & they had fun seeing if they could wake mom up with flashlights. I guess I was out. So, now I wait til they are good & asleep before that pill goes down. Lesson learned when they admit to staying up til one in the morning & you have no clue but are only 30 feet away. LOL.

Soccer practice also started this week. Ryan is practicing hard every night and Caiman is playing with his "twin" Brenna. They are having a great time. So the busy season is upon us & for the Dowell Clan that is probably the best thing. Well enough for now, keep checking for news. Lots of love to all.

Kimy

No comments:

Post a Comment